You have no items in your Shopping Cart.
What type of information do we collect? We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or make an order.When ordering, or submitting a contact form on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide personal details such as name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number or credit card information, as needed.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions, e.g. making an order
- To send you periodic emails related to the interests you registered on our website. We may also send you our annual newsletter by post. If you complete a Contact Form on the website seeking information, you will be given a choice to opt in or out of our mailing list. We will respond to your enquiry but you will only be added to our database if you choose to do so.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each mailing. Depend Cosmetics, owned by Cosmetic Alliance Limited is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain and safeguard your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. Cosmetic Alliance takes, and will continue to take, all reasonable steps (which includes relevant technical and organisational measures) to guarantee the safety of the data you provide to us and we will only use the data for the intended purpose. However, the nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet will be 100% secure.
- Our mailing list is only visible to administrators or our Email Marketing software and is not shared with other organisations. Depend Cosmetics, owned by Cosmetic Alliance Limited is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential as part of their contract with Cosmetic Alliance.
- We may also release your personal data where compliance with legal requirements is a necessity. We also reserve the right to enforce our site policies in order to protect our rights and the rights of other individuals in a manner that is safe and compliant with the law.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. For example, we may disclose the total number of visits to our website. Updating, verifying and deleting personal data
- You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email it to us at email@example.com or write to Depend Cosmetics (Distributed by) Cosmetic Alliance, Unit 4B, Corcanree Business Park, Dock Road, Limerick. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the fee prescribed under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. Depend Cosmetics, owned by Cosmetic Alliance Limited is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations.
You are welcome to contact us by any of the following methods:
We love receiving post.
Depend Cosmetics (Distributed by)
Unit 4B, Corcanree Business Park, Dock Road, Limerick
Or give us call: 0035361 496685
Our email is also on;